Virginia “V” Gonzales
Virginia “V” Gonzales – Inspirational & Motivational Public Speaker, Comedian/Entertainer
Contest winner for 2020’s Funniest Comedian of the year, Virginia Gonzales is a well-rounded entertainer, speaker, and follower of Jesus Christ. Her career spans over 20 years of corporate venues, comedy clubs, and private church events. She was awarded the Hispanic Entertainer of the Year award in 2007 and has won three (3) gold medals for her comedy from the New Mexico Senior Olympics: 2015, 2016, and 2018.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Christian education and has served, on staff at Calvary Chapel Rio Grande Valley, as an academic teacher, and Director of Children’s Church. She also served as a Sunday School teacher and new believer advisor. In addition, she is a Bible Study leader for U-Turn for Christ Women’s Ranch in Albuquerque. Virginia is passionate about her faith in Christ and her vocation: she works as Client Services Director for Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque.
Married for 28 years and grandmother of four (4) teenagers, she is always ready to share God’s goodness, faithfulness, and grace in her life through her testimony, public speaking and stand-up comedy.
What she does:
Inspiring those around her through her testimony: Ashes to Beauty, a Life of Trials, Tragedy, and Thankfulness.
Motivation for those who wonder what’s next? Am I too old to try something new? Or, should I even try?
Public Speaker who is always ready to engage thought provoking ideas and experience as she shares her life & career experiences.
Stand-Up Comedian who is always ready to bring laughter into the conversation. She is a clean performer who offers a wide range of comedic material that reaches all audiences.
What she’s done:
Client Services Director, Poll Worker, Dental Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Prison Guard, School Teacher, Realtor, Commercial Property Manager, Optometrist Assistant, Public Speaker, Comedian, Actress, and so much more!
Short History of Recent Performances
- Right to Life Banquet, Albuquerque, NM April 29th, 2022
- Private Party Albuquerque, NM January 8th, 2022
- Off the Cuff VIP Event (End of the Year) December 31, 2021
- Cities of Gold Casino December 11, 2021
- Fundraiser for Abortion Free NM December 1, 2021
- Santa Fe NM After 5 Club – Santa Fe, NM – Tuesday, October 19th, 2021
- Albuquerque NM Christian Women’s Connection, Albuquerque, NM – Wednesday, October 20th, 2021
- Off the Cuff! Talk Radio Block Party – Albuquerque, NM – Feature Performer – Saturday, September 4th, 2021
- Cities of Gold Casino. Pojoaque, NM – Saturday, August 14th, 2021
- Revel Piano Bar, Albuquerque, NM – Headline Entertainer Wednesday, August 18th, 2021
- Canteen Brewhouse Comedy Show, Albuquerque, NM – Feature Performer Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Healing Waters Church, Albuquerque, NM – Headline Entertainer, Saturday, July 24th, 2021